
this boot won''t fit all foot types. it fits true to size and great if your feet run on the wider side but not wide fit. it is snug on the top of the foot but i have been wearing them around the house for one hour and already they are molding to my feet. the opening is bit wider than i''d like for leggings but any narrower and it might be hard to get your feet in. all in all, an amazingly well made boot for the sale price.

I was looking for a rich, brown boot and loved this style.Unfortunately, when it arrived I saw that instead of a rich chocolate color, it is actually a milky, latte color with a bit of a grayish tint.Don''t get me wrong; the color is very pretty, just not what was I looking for since I already have a similar color.They are very nicely made with a sturdy heel.
Buy D-Segno Women''s Candy Boot Now
I have one of those feet that is hard to fit (too wide and long).These boots fit great, better than expected.The only problem is I wish they had a lower hell, but I really didn''t have any problems with my feet.
Read Best Reviews of D-Segno Women''s Candy Boot Here
The colour of these boots appears to look faded, they are not black as seen on the online image but more of a dark grey.
Want D-Segno Women''s Candy Boot Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment