Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-304 Lace-Up

Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-304 Lace-Up,Black Canvas,5 M USI ordered these for a special event, and just love them.They are a little big, and I ordered a size 8 when I usually wear 8-1/2, so they run a little on the large side.The zippers were very stiff at first, but are fine now after some use.I LOVE THEM! and am so happy I got them.Shipping was fast, too.



Awesome shoes, look great, zipper is hard to use, takes some effort to zip up and down.

Buy Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-304 Lace-Up Now

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO TURN HEADS, FITS WELL, COMFORATABLE TO WALK IN.THEY ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL . WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING THEM , KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THEM.

DEANNA C

Read Best Reviews of Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-304 Lace-Up Here



i have only had these shoes for a day but, i am already in love with them.

like a previous review said, these kinda run big. i normally wear a size 11 1/2 shoe and i ordered a size 11 and they fit pretty good.

Want Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-304 Lace-Up Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment