Bernardo Women''s Miami Thong Sandal

Bernardo Women''s Miami Thong Sandal,Black Nappa,7 M USI''ve been on a Bernardo buying binge lately and the Miami is one of my favorites.It''s a classic, well-made, COMFORTABLE and stylish sandal that has remained fashionable for more than 40 years and for good reason.Simply put, you cannot buy a better made sandal for the price.I also love the Matrix and Must styles and now find myself with a closet full of Bernardos for every occasion.You cannot go wrong with these.

Bernardo is the only brand for me when it comes to slippers (Maui for flip flops). I love them and wear them exclusively. Glad to know I can find them on Amazon.

Buy Bernardo Women''s Miami Thong Sandal Now

My very first pair of Bernardo sandals just arrived and I couldn''t be more satisfied! The Miami Thong Sandal is a classic look that will go with any outfit. Even though they were a little pricy for a sandal, completely worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Bernardo Women''s Miami Thong Sandal Here

I have always loved these shoes.I have seen several imitations throughout the years.I decided to purchase them for an upcoming cruise and received them the other day.They were so comfortable as soon as I wore them that I bought another pair the next day.These shoes will never go out of style.The product is high quality also.I dont just recommend one pair, I recommend a two!!!

Want Bernardo Women''s Miami Thong Sandal Discount?

Wonderful sandals!Purchased for an Italian wedding very comfy and go with everything.Normally wear an 8 8 1/2 so I ordered a 9.Perfect fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment