Calvin Klein Women''s Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump

Calvin Klein Women''s Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump,Black,5 W USMy niece wears a size 5.5 C.She has trouble finding shoes.I purchased this shoe for her so that she would have something to wear when she went on job interviews.She is a recent college graduate.She says the shoe is comfortable.I saw it on her foot when she tried it on and it looked good on her foot.

I am very pleased with the Calvin Klein pump as it is not only stylish but extremely comfortable.The rubber on the soles is very helpful during the winter.I highly recommend these shoes.

Buy Calvin Klein Women''s Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Now

These pumps are very pretty and the fit is okay-but not for walking..If I had gotten them for any occasion that required much walking at all,my goose would have been cooked,for sure.

Read Best Reviews of Calvin Klein Women''s Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Here

This is a very comfortable shoe and is the only heel I own that I can wear all day at work.The sole of this shoe is not only thick enough to prevent you from feeling like you are walking on pavement but it actually cushions the ball of your foot (unlike platforms shoes that are thick enough but rigid).The heel height is perfect--high enough to be dressy/sexy but low enough for the average women to walk in.I highly recommend that you give this one a try.

Want Calvin Klein Women''s Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Discount?



These shoes are a comfortable pair of work shoes, but they are a little big.I am usually a 7 but hindsight I should have gotten the 6 1/2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment