Crocs Women''s 14257 Patra II Sandal

Crocs Women''s 14257 Patra II Sandal,Espresso/Sea Foam,7 M USI really like this style:Easy to slide into, moves with the foot, looks simple.Great for beach or backyard.This is not as dressy as the original two-strap that came in many colors, but it will work as an all-purpose sandal with more support than a flip-flop.

JUST GOT THESE AND REALLY LIKE THEIR APPEARANCE AND COMFORT!!THE PATENT BLACK STRIPS ON THE TOP ALLOW YOU TO DRESS THESE UP OR DOWN.ALSO, THEY ARE RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE.ATTRACTIVE, COMFORTABLE, VERSATILE, LOW COST.......... WHAT ELSE IS THERE?

Buy Crocs Women''s 14257 Patra II Sandal Now



I was very pleased to find this Croc fit my narrow foot well.The straps across the toe and instep were not too long, as is the case with many of their shoes.It is a nice looking sandal and a bit more dressy with the shiny trim on the straps.The color selection is small.I am hoping they will come out in more colors that are classic, not flashy.

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Women''s 14257 Patra II Sandal Here

They look very nice. Was a little tighter than I would have liked but hopefully they will stretch out some. Made very good.

Want Crocs Women''s 14257 Patra II Sandal Discount?

I bought this to replace my favorite sandals that are 20 years old and finally fell apart.These are soft on the bottom and support my feet well.Since they are new there is some rubbing where the straps are on my pinkie toe and instep, but I am hoping that will ease up as I wear them in to my feet.The color is great for most outfits and can be worn as either play or slightly dressed up.

I normally wear a 9 1/2 but I got these in a 9.Good choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment