I stumbled upon this shoe online and have been waiting to buy it for months, am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it to anyone.I think I will take it to the shoe man and have him put on a thick plastic sole on the bottom because the smooth leather that Ivanka''s shoe comes with looks like it would wear with regular..well, wear.
Very great product overall.These are lovely shoes well made and good quality.The fit is true to size do not buy a size up, i did this and had to change them. They do give you toe cleavage if you do not like that then do not get them. They are really comfortable and do not need breaking in . I love them
.
Buy Ivanka Trump Women''s Annulio Flat Now
This shoe is very sophisticated and great for work, exactly what I was looking for. True to size.Nice leather and has leather soles.Read Best Reviews of Ivanka Trump Women''s Annulio Flat Here
I have become a fan of Ivanka Trump shoes. These are fun and very comfortable because her shoes have a built in cushion to them so matter flat or heel you get extra cushion.I''m willing to give up comfort to look good, but these are too much!They look beautiful online, but torture for the feet.They fit so awkward, I''m not sure how to describe... too small? too tight? too short?.Anyhow, I have some nice shoes and am willing to pay for good quality.Let''s just say I''m surprised Nordstrom''s is selling these.Sent them back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment