Nina Women''s Oscar Pump

Nina Women''s Oscar Platform Pump,Metal,8.5 M USThese shoes are really pretty but I was going to wear them for New Years and could barely walk around the house for more than 20 minutes so thought better of it. I just did not feel very supported in them. I think I will save them for occasions where I will mostly be sitting down.

I had to wear these shoes to a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in. I had to stand up for the whole event and went through it with no aches or pains. It was very comfortable. No regrets buying it.

Buy Nina Women''s Oscar Pump Now

This is what Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) would have worn in 2012. This shoe is sophisticated, chic and sparkly. The sparkly part in the platform front and heel. I have walked around in the shoe for a few minutes without any issues. The fit is true to size, the color is spot on and the feel of it on the foot is precise. I had tried a few red shoes before choosing these. I found the perfect shoe to be worn a the end of this month. It also helps me by adding some much needed inches to my short stature. Ladies if you want cute and elegant, choose this one. Found a great little red bag to match also on Amazon. Thanks Amazon for having what I need and for a good price too.

Read Best Reviews of Nina Women''s Oscar Pump Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment