Ollio Womens Platforms Gladiator Ankle Straps High Heels Pumps Sandal Multi Colored Shoes

Ollio Womens Platforms Gladiator Ankle Straps High Heels Pumps Sandal Beige ShoesLove the shoes! Definitely worth getting. Goes with any dresses I wear and I''ve had a lot of compliments! :)

The first day I wore these shoes the strap my the zipper broke.The strap came out of a seam and now I can not even wear the shoes.Very cheap shoes in every which way.

Buy Ollio Womens Platforms Gladiator Ankle Straps High Heels Pumps Sandal Multi Colored Shoes Now

I loved this shoes. I already had one similar to this that I used to wear every time I went out. They are really classic, and go with all clothes.

They are little bit tight though. I ordered my size (not a number smaller) and they were a bit hard to fit, but they did. I am hoping they will get less tight with time, because of the type of the material, but I can definitely wear them the way they are now.

The seller is reliable, and the product got here fast.

Read Best Reviews of Ollio Womens Platforms Gladiator Ankle Straps High Heels Pumps Sandal Multi Colored Shoes Here

The shoes were much taller than expected from description and felt cheap. I ordered the shoes based on the great reviews, but I found them far from amazing and comfortable. Returning this product also seems difficult when all they want to do is exchange a size.

Want Ollio Womens Platforms Gladiator Ankle Straps High Heels Pumps Sandal Multi Colored Shoes Discount?

I just recently bought these shoes and I adore them! My sisters and mom also love them. They do seem to run small. I normally wear a 7 but thankfully got a 7.5 and they fit perfectly. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Their shoe styles are great and the service is awesome. I bought another pair of shoes from this seller, size 7, and had to return because they were too small. Sent in a request to exchange and I had no problems. The seller was quick to make the exchange and very prompt with answering emails. Seller will definitely be hearing from me for another order soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment