Propet Men''s Voyager Walker

Propet Men''s Voyager Walker , 12XX(5E), Lt. Grey/Midnight BlueWow, I didn''t think anything could be better than my Crocks, but the Propet Voyager is better. These shoes are better than being barefoot for comfort. They are super light. The adjustable velcro strap over the top of the foot allows you to adjust the shoe for individual sizing and preference. One of the pluses is that these shoes come in various widths up to 5 E. So, anyone with wide feet, this shoe is for you!I purchased the gray and navy style which look great with jeans or shorts. I wear mine without socks but you could wear socks with them --especially the black ones. The open vents make this wonderfully barefoot comfortable shoe look a little like a pair of woven huarache type shoes. The shoe''s design is a slight bit avant garde or futuristic looking with the cut out vents and the interesting heel treatment. These shoes are definitely for comfort and not so much for support!However they are so comfortable for walking or just lounging around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment