i love them, they look great on my chunky feet and the style is great too. ts hard finding sandals that look cute and are comftable too love them getting more colors and more styles from Rieker.I am delighted with these sandals. They are both comfortable and cute; I get lots of compliments every time I wear them. I discovered Rieker shoes fairly recently and now own two pairs. I love that they are comfortable as well as stylish!
Rieker 62877 Regina 77
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, March 9, 2014
i love them, they look great on my chunky feet and the style is great too. ts hard finding sandals that look cute and are comftable too love them getting more colors and more styles from Rieker.I am delighted with these sandals. They are both comfortable and cute; I get lots of compliments every time I wear them. I discovered Rieker shoes fairly recently and now own two pairs. I love that they are comfortable as well as stylish!
0 comments:
Post a Comment