Teva Kids'' Nilch Water Shoe

Teva Kids'' Nilch Water Shoe,Black,2 M US Little KidMy four year-old needed a good pair of water shoes for his preschool''s summer "camp" this year. All my previous experience with water shoes/aqua socks for my kids have been terrible (won''t go on/won''t come off/blisters/filled with water/etc etc). I''d totally written them off in favor of just going with crocs but this year his school specifically banned crocs. So I researched and looked at probably every water shoe/aqua sock on the market for kids then ordered this pair of Tevas, crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. They arrived and have been great! First of all, what distinguishes this pair from all previous others my kids have tried-and shortly thereafter discarded-is that amazingly, my kid likes.wearing.these(!) He likes them because they look cool, are comfortable (in and out of water), don''t give him blisters, and he can run around in them without slipping. They don''t get water logged at all the material is so lightweight it drains/dries out quickly and easily no sloshing around in these! They also come off easily even when still soaking wet they don''t do that suction effect thing that drove me nuts in the past with some other water shoes. Now, getting them on? Well, these are good but they can''t do magic it is tough to get them on at first, although once you kind of get the hang of them it gets much easier still, preschool aged kids will not be able to get them on by themselves (off? yes). They are also very sturdy/high quality we''ve gotten thru 3 weeks of camp and they are still in perfect condition, they have held up great at this rate, they should make it thru the whole summer with flying colors (and he wears them pretty much 7 days a week, between camp, the pool, and the backyard sprinkler). If you need a pair of water shoes that you can depend on get these!

These shoes are very narrow and seem to run small as well. They are very cute looking and somewhat dainty. My son is 15.5 months old (size 6). They were difficult to put on, despite the tags on the front and back of the shoe. Within 10 minutes he had red indentations on his skin that I feel certain would have caused blisters. I am returning them. It is the first item I have ever returned to Amazon. I bought some water sandals from LLBean instead.

Buy Teva Kids'' Nilch Water Shoe Now

These worked out great for a 9 year old at summer camp.They took a beating and by the end of the summer they looked as good as they did the day the arrived.Definitely recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Teva Kids'' Nilch Water Shoe Here

These shoes have totally been worth it for my son this summer.Every year his toes get torn to shreds in the pool, so this year I decided to get him some pool shoes.These have saved his toes, been very sturdy, and have been great.They have held up very well, despite our intense usage of them.I would definitely recommend these.

Want Teva Kids'' Nilch Water Shoe Discount?



I am so pleased with these water shoes, they are so much more high quality than a pair you''d buy from like Wal-mart or Target. The soles are nice and thick and they didn''t seem to squeeze my son''s feet to death like many of the water shoes do. They also, in my opinion, were wider than average of some we''ve bought through the years.....I see that other people thought they were narrow, but I thought they were regular width. My only side note is that, when I left them outside in direct sunlight to dry one day all afternoon, they faded quite a bit. So, if left to dry outside, pick a shady spot, the sun will fade them super fast ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment