Bella Vita Women''s Candy II Slingback Sandal

Bella Vita Women''s Candy II Slingback Sandal,Black Patent,9 B USOrdered these on short notice for a wedding when I switched my dresses at the last minute.First of all, Amazon did an amazing job getting them to me overnight, even on a holiday weekend (memorial day)!I have wide feet, so internet ordering a dress shoe (especially an open toe heel) can be dicey.(I ordered another similar pair from Zappos and these definitely were the more comfortable!)These were pretty good. I had a sore on my toe from a previous pair I wore at the rehearsal dinner, and these did rub a little, but not as much as other shoes I tried.They looked great and I got several compliments.The only issue I had was the strap kept sliding off my heel, & when I adjusted the strap tighter, it just stretched and kept slipping.I did end up putting my Tom''s on to dance, but that''s not unusual.Overall a cute shoe, but probably wont wear these to an active event like a wedding again maybe a business meeting where I am sitting most of the time and just want to look good!



This is a nice everyday sandal it is simple and for the price you cant beat the deal!

Will buy again

Buy Bella Vita Women''s Candy II Slingback Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment