C LABEL Women''s Mollini-1 Platform Sandal

C LABEL Women''s Mollini-1 Platform Sandal,Pink,10 M USI ordered these sandals in Pink & Black. The Black ones were absolutely lovely(very comfortable!)On the Pink ones, the ankle straps were cut at an incorrect angle & absolutely would not lay against my skin & buckle correctly. I sent them back & asked for a replacement since they were defective. I was promptly sent out another pair....which were defective also! The defect was exactly the same as my first pair, leading me to believe that whoever was doing the Pink size 9''s at the factory was clearly on Goofballs. I would highly recommend this sandal if it fit like my Black size 9''s but I strongly urge you to STEER CLEAR OF THE SIZE 9 IN PINK!!! I also think it would be nice if Amazon pulled these from the market to spare other people the repeated annoyance of having to send them back, but I guess it''s not at the top of their list of priorities.

Love these sandals, super comfy and look awesome! I have wide feet and but these are adjustable which is great. Good price too.

Buy C LABEL Women''s Mollini-1 Platform Sandal Now

the item is very comfortable.

They are exactly as they are shown in the picture.

very colourful as i wanted!!!

Read Best Reviews of C LABEL Women''s Mollini-1 Platform Sandal Here

Love them i have the pink ones and the black ones i would recommend for the summer time to buy some

Want C LABEL Women''s Mollini-1 Platform Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment