Chinese Laundry Women''s Hide Away Sandal

Chinese Laundry Women''s Hide Away Sandal,Natural,8.5 M USI love these shoes! They are comfortable and sexy.The perfect Summer and Fall heel for any fashionista! I really have nothing more to say, except, try them!!!



I love these shoes they are perfect if your going to do a lot of walking, understand no heel is going to feel like sneakers when you walk in them. These heels are as close to comfortable your going get without using gel insoles. If you put insole in them you will increase the comfort level. Order them a half size bigger. I wear a 7 1/2 so I ordered a 8 and they fit perfect. Super sexy strappy pumps that will turn any woman in a diva!!!

Buy Chinese Laundry Women''s Hide Away Sandal Now



When I got these pumps I thought I was not going to be able to wear them because they are so high but they are very comfortable and look really cute with jeans. Wore them with jeans and a gold sweater (got the cognac color) and it looked way cute!!! I even danced some salsa in them so if I could do that in these then you can wear them!

Read Best Reviews of Chinese Laundry Women''s Hide Away Sandal Here



I love this shoe on! It is soooo cute with jeans.This is a GREAT go to shoe when you can''t think of anything else to put on. Love the heel height and fit!

Want Chinese Laundry Women''s Hide Away Sandal Discount?

This is my second pair of these shoes.The first pair were ruined and I just couldn''t be without them.Great Color, perfect heel height...Rugged and sexy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment