Clarks Women''s Sarong Row Sandal

Clarks Women''s Sarong Row Sandal,White Leather,8 M USI have four pairs of these shoes!!! they are amazing!!! i never thought i''d be able to walk around a zoo or a mall in flip flops...clarks makes it possible!

I wore fitflops all last summer and wanted something to alternate with it. These are super cute, LOVE the pewter color, and very comfortable. The footbed is narrower than my fitflops, but that is fine.

The super cute paisley print on the footbed does fade. After about 2 weeks of daily wear you can see some of the print has faded.

Very happy with purchase.

Update: well into my second summer with these and still love them.

They have held up great and are comfortable. I will definitely buy Clarks flip flops in the future.

Buy Clarks Women''s Sarong Row Sandal Now

Purchased 3 pairs of Clark sarong sandals and these are my favorites!Love the color and so comfy!!! Not just a flip flop but a sandal.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Sarong Row Sandal Here

Very, Very, Very comfortable! Have several colors but these were pricey thru this seller but I could not find the color any place else.If you want nice looking sandals, total comfort and outstanding product --this is it in sandals.

Want Clarks Women''s Sarong Row Sandal Discount?



I always have problems finding good arch support and these are the best shoe I have ever found. They are cute and comfortable right out of the box. I ordered them in black too. These are the only flip flops I will ever wear because no other compares. Did not rub on the top of my foot and did not require a break in period. I will wear them most of the year if the weather permits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment