Dolce Vita Women''s Mack Boot

Dolce Vita Women''s Mack Boot,Taupe,7.5 M USI had been looking for MONTHS for a pair of knee high boots.When I saw these, I thought they were perfect.... and they were on sale!!They were delivered the next day and they were just as gorgeous in person...... then I wore them!The heel is way too high for me and within the first 4 hours, part of the heel fell off.They are also very uncomfortable.I walked around a store for 20 minutes and could barely walk out.I''m used to wearing heels everyday for work.... and I just couldn''t get used to these.Very cute...but be ready for some pain!!



I love the zipper up the back. That''s where the love ends. They feel true to size but they are too high for me and since there is no platform all the height comes from the heel. I feel like I am tippy toeing and tilted forward. Very awkward for me to walk in. I am sending them back. Maybe others won''t have the same difficulty as me, I will admit that I do not wear high heels often.

Buy Dolce Vita Women''s Mack Boot Now

I love these boots, I''ve worn them to work for over 8 hours a day then to dinner and I had no problems with comfort.They''re stylish and comfortable, I just wish the heel was a little higher ( I used to have the Dolce Vita Fiona boot..now those were the most uncomfortable Dolce Vita boots I''ve ever had)

-The sizing is accurate.I usually wear a size 7 1/2 in boots and this fits perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of Dolce Vita Women''s Mack Boot Here

The boot is super cute, but after only a couple of wears the pad on the heel popped off. I also had to get the zipper repaired at the base of the heel since it didn''t hold up. Also, the leather wrinkled.

Want Dolce Vita Women''s Mack Boot Discount?

I have been looking for taupe boots for months now and had the hardest time finding any that weren''t suede material. I happened to stumbled across these on Amazon and was so excited to see that they were leather! And on sale! And free shipping! I ordered them in taupe and black. I just received my package and tried them on and fell completely in love with them! The taupe has a very chic look and the black looks bad a** with the zipper and snaps. I couldn''t be happier! I got two pairs of leather boots for the same price I would have paid for suede or man made material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment