I JUST received this sandal about 10 minutes ago. As always when I get new shoes I tore open the packaging and tried them on. I put on the first shoe, pulled up the zipper and the zipper pull broke in half! Okay, the zipper itself still works, so I can deal. Slipped on the other shoe, pulled up the zipper AND THAT ZIPPER PULL ALSO BROKE IN HALF!! I haven''t had a chance to break them in yet, but I did walk around the house in them a little. They''re cute, and I''ll keep them in spite of the broken zipper, but had I known it might break in the first 5 minutes of owning them, I wouldn''t have bought them. Makes me wonder how the rest of the shoe will hold up. Time will tell!
Dollhouse Women''s Verilla Platform Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, April 19, 2014
I JUST received this sandal about 10 minutes ago. As always when I get new shoes I tore open the packaging and tried them on. I put on the first shoe, pulled up the zipper and the zipper pull broke in half! Okay, the zipper itself still works, so I can deal. Slipped on the other shoe, pulled up the zipper AND THAT ZIPPER PULL ALSO BROKE IN HALF!! I haven''t had a chance to break them in yet, but I did walk around the house in them a little. They''re cute, and I''ll keep them in spite of the broken zipper, but had I known it might break in the first 5 minutes of owning them, I wouldn''t have bought them. Makes me wonder how the rest of the shoe will hold up. Time will tell!
0 comments:
Post a Comment