Dr. Scholl''s Women''s Schroll Flat

Dr. Scholl''s Women''s Schroll Flat,Bronze,8 M USI almost always take an 8.5 or a 9 in shoes (the size 9 if half sizes are not available) but since this shoe came in an 8.5, I was comfortable ordering it. When it arrived, I was impressed with the quality and feel of the leather and the sole/comfort of the shoe, but it was quite large. I have returned it and am awaiting my size 8s. Note that the toe of the shoe is quite low, so if you don''t like the beginnings of your toes showing in your ballet flats, you may not want these shoes. But if that doesn''t bother you, these are very comfortable and padded on the bottom and I''m looking forward to my size 8s (which will hopefully fit)! I gave these shoes a 4/5 simply because they fit on the large side. Everything else looks and feel great about them!

Although a little uncomfortable at first, the shoes adapted right away to my feet and became SUPER comfortable! Also, they are very pretty. A lot of people have asked me where I bough them :). Totally recommend them.

Buy Dr. Scholl''s Women''s Schroll Flat Now

This is a very cute shoe but it was cut too low and too much of my toes showed.Disappointing because I really like the looks of the shoe. I sent it back.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Scholl''s Women''s Schroll Flat Here

I love walking in high-heeled shoe. Even to walk at home I like to walk with a little jump.

But to walk in travels through airports, for those endless corridors, I did not know what else to do. All the shoes I bought in recent months, all hurt my feet, causing blisters on my feet. I taste a new shoe and I think they are great and then with frequent use I get to see how they are coarse, hard, with rough seams. I have very thin skin and I can not stand anything that is not super soft. Now I found the right shoe. I would like it had a little jump and I hope that one day they make the some shoe with a little jump. Now I''m very happy with my Schroll Flat Shoes and it seems like I''m living a dream. It is a delight of shoe!

I recommend this shoe to all women who want to walk peacefully without fear of being hurt somewhere on foot. This shoe is very well made​​ and super soft. Exactly what I was looking for. The seller was very careful and the shoe arrived before the scheduled day. It came very well packaged in a box. I liked everything and I give 5 stars for everyone. 5*****

Want Dr. Scholl''s Women''s Schroll Flat Discount?

Got these for my daughter who works in sales and is on her feet for hours at a time.She loves them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment