I had a very difficult time ordering these shoes. Although they were advertised to be provided with free shipping and handling, after placing the order I was charged.After trying continuosly for a week, which included a handful of tries, I finally was successful. Although they are a VERY attractive shoe the fit was very very narrow and the toe space was shorter then my normal size. I was quite dissapointed by the whole experience. After returning I am still waiting for my refund.
Buy Easy Street Women''s Omega Pump Now
These shoes are so stylish and the most comfortable heels that I own.I am also very happy with the quality.Read Best Reviews of Easy Street Women''s Omega Pump Here
Nice, comfortable, appropriate heel. I got these because my voice teacher said my 5 inch red heels weren''t appropriate for singing. Who knew? These are great, I wear them a lot.Want Easy Street Women''s Omega Pump Discount?
This fit my feet in a very weird way.Everything was snug, but after about 30 min of wearing them, the heels started to slip when I walked, making walking very difficult.I ended up DUCT TAPING them to the bottoms of my feet...Maybe buy a 1/2 size smaller than normal, I think that they are cheap pumps that stretched out quickly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment