I will buy more in the future.
I bought these fabulous sandals in late May to wear during my nephew''s graduation from the Air Force Academy, knowing we''d be doing a lot of walking and searching for something both comfy and chic.Wearing them now as I write this and can say without reservation they are the most comfortable sandal I''ve ever worn, and that includes a lot of Danskos and El Naturalistas in the mix.The style is a combination of retro and hip, and I can wear them with just about anything jeans, crops, skirts, even a sundress.Wish I had also bought the pair in red at the same time.Now on the hunt for that!Sorry Amazon doesn''t have my size.I''m normally a 7.5M, but the 39 (size 8) are what I needed in this style.
Buy FLY London Women''s Yossa Ankle-Strap Sandal Now
Got these on sale in London & they have become faves. Took a bit of breaking in but now are perfect in every way. Can be worn equally well with a sundress or shorts. Heel height is just right.
Read Best Reviews of FLY London Women''s Yossa Ankle-Strap Sandal Here
I''d never seen this brand before coming across these sandals. I bought them as one of two pairs of sandals I''m planning to take to Europe for the summer. After giving them a thorough "audition" for the journey, I can say I love the color and the style; furthermore, they''re comfortable and look great. Mine have a small defect there''s a little bit of the thread on the interior of the right sandal where it shouldn''t be and so it rubs my instep but I''m pretty sure this is an individual case problem and can be dealt with. Now that I''ve found this brand, I hope to find more must-haves for more normal wear.I love these shoes. In fact, I am slightly obsessed with these shoes. And apparently, so is everyone else, based on the slew of comments I get every time I wear them. I could go on and on about their good looks, but I''ll move to the fit. They are super comfortable, even for a person who rarely gets out of flats. They are super sturdy and give plenty of support. No need to change shoes between work and the dog walk. It took some trial and error to figure out the right size, though. I wear a solid 39 in Danskos, but needed a 40 in the Yossa. However, the 40 in another Fly style was too large--so, it''s worth trying a few on to see what''s right for you. Enjoy!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment