They look good too.Well made, quality for a ''costume'' type shoe.Great price also!They were shipped super fast and arrived quickly.Great all around!VERY happy!
I bought these for this years halloween costume the QUEEN OF HEARTS
and they were fabulous everyone loved them.
Buy Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Halloween QUEEN-55 Now
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Absolute perfect fit! They came in perfect condition and quickly! I bought them to wear with the queen of hearts gown and they are a great match. I wore them out to break them in and got TONS of compliments!! I definitely recommend this brand and this seller! Oh...and....super comfy for heels :)Read Best Reviews of Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Halloween QUEEN-55 Here
It''s hard for me to find shoes that fit me over the internet. My feet are wide and I have high arches. So when I order shoes off the net, I am taking a gamble. These shoes however, came to be a good gamble. They fit my feet perfectly, and they were comfortable! They are so cute. I still haven''t worn them, not even once, but someday I will. :)
Want Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Halloween QUEEN-55 Discount?
these shoes went absolutely perfect with my halloween costume. They are very comfortable to wear and adorable! I love them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment