Girls Aqua Sandals Medium(9-12 mos.)

Girls Aqua Sandals Medium(9-12 mos.)First of all I didn''t purchase these on Amazon but the quality of these shoes is just what my little girl needed too protect her little feet.She''s an active 18 mth old.This shoes clean easily, has ventilation so her feet "breathe" and the straps to the back keep them securely on her feet.Love them!



I bough these shoes for my toddler because I refuse to pay $30 for baby shoes.These have proved to be an amazing value.First, I really liked that they aren''t as bulky as the Crocs.Also, my daughter wore them for an entire summer and they never gave her a single blister.And even after 3 straight months of wear, they are in good enough condition to be passed down to her younger cousin.They were great for the pool where she used them as water shoes to keep her feet from getting burned by the scorching concrete and go straight into the water. The little Croc charms also fit into the larger holes on these shoes if you want to decorate them.In the picture I posted you can see I added strawberries to my daughter''s shoes.

Very pleased with this purchase and I highly reccomend!!

Buy Girls Aqua Sandals Medium(9-12 mos.) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment