Guess Women''s Tutu2 Flip Flop

Guess Women''s Tutu5 Thong Sandal,Blue Multi,7 M USThese flip flops were the most comfortable, soft rubbered flip flops I own, I loved them sooo much I bought every design soooo well worth it, I swear!!

Super comfortable and super stylish.I have five pairs in all different colors and patterns.Well made.Had 2 pairs for over 2 years and they still look great.A little pricey though for a flip flop. Never get tired of receiving compliments when I wear them.

Buy Guess Women''s Tutu2 Flip Flop Now

they fit appropriately to size and are so cute!get compliments on these flip flops all the time!i''ve ordered them in every color!

Read Best Reviews of Guess Women''s Tutu2 Flip Flop Here



I needed white semi-dressy flip flops for my beach vow renewal. While these were absolutely adorable, they weren''t terribly comfortable. I couldn''t wear them all day, as they started to give me a blister between the toes where the plastic meets.

Want Guess Women''s Tutu2 Flip Flop Discount?

Love these! They are super cute and very comfortable. I wear them with jeans, shorts, and even some of my summer dresses. I also bought these in the clear. Wish I had gotten more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment