Is that convincing enough?
Buy Haflinger Women''s GZ Spirit Mule Now
I have Plantar Fasciitis & when I wear these shoes, I''m pain free. However my feet are a little narrow and they sometimes slip unless I wear thick socks. They go well w/ everything!Read Best Reviews of Haflinger Women''s GZ Spirit Mule Here
Wow these are comfortable! I think these are more comfortable than any of the Birkenstocks I''ve owned. They fit me true to size,and I''m glad I ordered my normal size. Though, they are very wide and I probably wouldn''t order the unisex version of these shoes because they are probably even wider. But, this means I can wear very heavy socks with them, well into Winter. I purchased this pair because of an amazingly low price drop here on Amazon, it was an absolute steal, especially since this is my first pair and I really just wanted to try them. I was trying to figure out what made the design of these so special, spirit circle things, I wasn''t impressed with the picture online. But when I wore these out into the sunlight I realized the thread in them is a satiny rainbow thread. Very subtle but pretty. Love these.Want Haflinger Women''s GZ Spirit Mule Discount?
This is my second pair, first ones lasted over a year with very hard use.Baking and cooking are my hobbies, so most weekends (and the odd night) finds me in the kitchen... on my feet.I noticed more and more foot pain as I hit my forties and finally figured out that standing for long periods in the kitchen in flat slippers or bare feet was making things worse. Haflinger slipper clogs to the rescue!I have mild arthritis and my morning foot pain went away with these great slippers as well.I also got them for my husband who has plantar fasciitis big help for him as well.They look nice, feel great and best of all... no more foot pain they are well worth the cost.
0 comments:
Post a Comment