Buy Kenneth Cole REACTION Men''s Punchual Slip On Now
The shoes are nice and very comfortable, however the color is a little off compared to what is pictured. Still not bad though. I notice that the leather creases very easily in the toe area so I''ll probably have to get some shoe horns. Overall, not a bad shoe. Wore it for the first time with slacks but I think they look good with jeans also.Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole REACTION Men''s Punchual Slip On Here
delivery was quick. this shoe is not comfortable if you work standing all day.and the color is very ugly. front of the shoe is not smooth finished.
Want Kenneth Cole REACTION Men''s Punchual Slip On Discount?
I acutally have to confess that I buy two pairs of these shoes (in Whiskey and Black) about every year and a half. These are my favorite work shoes I have owned.
I can normally find them at the KC outlet store for around $55, but have been unlucky with sizing the last time I was there, so now I find them on Amazon for similar price.
I will say that they do have a soft sole that will wear down. Every other pair I have owned I have worn through the soles, or cracked the heel of the sole in some way or another, but I sometimes do a lot of walking on pavement, and I would expect a certain degree of wear.
They run a little small I''m usually closer to a 11.5, but the 10.5 slip-on fits me the best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment