Melissa Women''s Aranha Sandal

Melissa Women''s Aranha Sandal,Pink,8 M USThese Jellies are awesome. Retro feel takes me back to my first pair in the 80''s. Good for wider foot. Very comfortable.

I already had them in red and orange, and decided to get the black ones. They''re very comfortable, stylish, and the perfect summer shoes. I wear them all day long, walk, and they''re still comfortable. I would get more in different colors if they cost less. I''m a size 7.5, and got the size 8. I live in a cold place, so they''ll last for a long time. I wish I could wear my Melissas all year round.

Buy Melissa Women''s Aranha Sandal Now

The Melissa Women''s Aranha Sandal in gold is just what I wanted.i would purchase it in that smokey blue color which was so much my favorite shoe in the first pair of jelly sandals I owned.I''ll keep looking for the blue Fisherman T-strap jelly in that beautiful blue color.In the meantime, I am enjoying my gold.These sandals are so versatile they pair with almost any casual attire.The delicate construction and the soft color are wonderful.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa Women''s Aranha Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment