
I had been wearing a pair of Teva sandals that were still wearing blisters in my feet, after nearly a year of use.I bought these Moszkito sandals, hoping they would be more comfortable and alleviate the blister problem.They are indeed more comfortable, and no blisters. Plus, the sandals are very light.The only negative comment I can make is that I wish the arch support were a little higher.

Wow.Got these for the arch support to be able to walk long distances and just overall comfort.Worn them about a year, now.Made extremely well, GREAT comfort, adjustable to everyone''s foot, light, trying to think of more good things to say.Everyone should have a pair.If I could get away with it, they are all I''d wear.Wish they were waterproof.But I''ve got them wet many times no adverse affects.So maybe the leather-rubber combination is waterproof.Just worried because they aren''t advertised as so.I bought two more pair.Hope to have them for years.
Buy Moszkito Viper Sting - arch support sandal - brown - Men - 471 11 M US Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment