Naturalizer Women''s Bola Espadrille

Naturalizer Women''s Bola Espadrille,Ink Navy,9 M USThis is a very feminine and attractive shoe, great espadrilles if that''s the look you''re aiming for.I got them in the bright pink, which comes out true to the photos.They seem to be a good fit for my 9.5 wide feet with a medium high instep. I''ve read other reviewers having problems with slipping straps on similarly styled slingback espadrilles.No problem with these for me, the strap holds well.My only reservation (hence the 4 stars) is in the limitation of the canvas material of the upper it''s inherently stiffer than leather and I can already tell I''ll get a few blisters from spots that rub before they''re "broken in".But if that''s the price of vanity, I''ll pay it for these!

This is a cute sandal whose faultit is not that I ordered the wrong color.It''s just that I don''t want to give the shoe a bum rap because of MY mistake in ordering a poor (for me) color.

I ordered a 9-1/2 N, which fit perfectly.Narrow really is narrow to Naturalizer, they take it seriously while some shoe companies simply do not.While I do wish I had ordered these in a summery color, the Natural does go with lots of things.

The only reason the shoes didn''t get five stars from me is because they do rub a little bit on both big toes.They''re not too short, I think it may be stiff canvas and I think the canvas won''t soften there like it would in a place that gets more wear like the heel or the upper.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Bola Espadrille Now



I really like the style, espadrille shoes with sling back. Unfortunately I had to returned it, because the sling hurt my heels.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Bola Espadrille Here

Really cute shoe!I ordered a Wide in my usual size (7) and it''s almost too short in length and the open toe is a bit tight and uncomfortable.Still love them and will wear them when the occaision doesn''t require much walking. If I bought another in a different color, I would order a half size up.

Want Naturalizer Women''s Bola Espadrille Discount?

Bought these for one of my daughters many functions with a nautical theme & she really liked the style. Unfortunately this shoe ran narrow and small.She has a normal "b" width in all other naturalizer shoes, these just ran uncomfortably narrow and short.

0 comments:

Post a Comment