Naturalizer Women''s Detail Nubuck Mule

Naturalizer Women''s Detail Comfort Mule,Black Nubuck,8MI received my order of two pairs of this particular shoe, today, and couldn''t be more delighted! For starters, they are WONDERFULLY comfortable...right out of the box! They look VERY expensive, and appear to be "handcrafted".I am buying another pair, for good measure! Thanks to Amazon.com''s shoe sale, I appreciate my good-fortune in having spent relatively little money for a "world" of timeless style and comfort!

These shoes are so comfortable, no break in time, great to wear for an all day out. quality very good, true to size and width. Very casual look but stylish.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Detail Nubuck Mule Now

Got these in black nubuck and they wear very well. I would recommend you go up a size only if you have a wide foot as they tend to run a little big. Comfortable, though not as comfy as the Rockport.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Detail Nubuck Mule Here

AMAZON has the wrong shoe photo on the description-that shoe is the Penny loves Kenny shoe(or something like that).

The real shoe is classy and good looking. I bought black and antique (red) in size 12. They look great!

However, I have trouble keeping them on my feet when taking the stairs. They have slipped right off my foot and then I step on the back ridge of the shoe and it really hurts me.

I have hyper-sensitive feet and ANYTHING that I "step" on feels like sharp rocks-so when the shoe falls off and I step on the shoes ridgid back-I cringe in pain. I am glad no one saw me-You''d think I had been stabbed or something.

I decided to take the long way and use the elevator so this would not happen again...while in the elevator several women commented on how comfortable and nice they looked.

I just said Thank You...rather than tell them the real truth about how NOT comfortable they had been.

They are okay for comfort unless of course they slip off foot.

Want Naturalizer Women''s Detail Nubuck Mule Discount?



I frist ordered these in my regular size 9 but had to return them for a smaller size. I really like them, so confortable and so glad that I was able to get them in a narrow. Found them on sale, so that was a big plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment