Naughty Monkey Women''s Unzip Ankle Boot

Naughty Monkey Women''s Unzip Ankle Boot,Black,10 M USThese boots are really cute. They''re kind of hard to get your foot in, especially if you''re wearing thicker socks. I''m sure that once I wear them more, they''ll stretch out.

I have a very similar pair that I wore last year so I got this to have the same style/different color. They are super comfortable and stylish. I can wear them all day without my feet being sore. The only thing is the color says taupe but it''s really brown.

Buy Naughty Monkey Women''s Unzip Ankle Boot Now



Great value for REAL LEATHER (suede)boots. Runs wide (although I do have a narrow foot).Ordered my regular size with thicker socks and/or insole will be fine.Color is a dark taupe closer to brown great neutral.

Read Best Reviews of Naughty Monkey Women''s Unzip Ankle Boot Here

Very cute boot, but the texture of the leather on one side was quite different than on the other. That makes two naughty monkey boots I had to send back because of poor quality control.

Want Naughty Monkey Women''s Unzip Ankle Boot Discount?



I REALLY like these boots.(Got them in black leather option.)I had to go up a size because I literally couldn''t get my foot in them.I DON''T have a high arch at all, but I also don''t have flat feet, but these booties are a tug of war to get on, because the distance from the front of the boot (top of foot where arch is) to the heel (which is stiff), is SO tight.I hope that makes sense.But if you can get your foot in, they fit great.I did trade up a size, but it honestly only made like a fourth of an inch difference in the arch space problem.So prepare to tug.

It''s worth it, and I would still buy them, but watch the price.It REALLY fluctuates, and can be found at other stores for cheaper online.Also, they don''t show it here, but the back of the boot has this adorable section where the zipper goes... it''s got a decoration of sorts when the zipper is open... the fabric there is decorated with understated black sequins.I don''t think the zipper can close... haven''t been able to get it to do so.

They are surprisingly comfortable, but not something I''d wear if I had significant foot issues.I think they are comfortable in comparison to the torture traps I normally put my feet in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment