Onex Women''s Carly Sandal

Onex Women''s Carly Sandal,Platinum,10 M USThe gold/platinum having pretty color and suitable for formal occasion. I can assure you if you have wide feet then it isn''t for you. I usually go with 6.5 7 M with FlyFlot and decided to have Onex in 7M. 7M feels like 7N to me and my feet is medium tend to slender/narrow in reality. I keep it anyway as Carly looks so gorgeous in my feet and feels comfortable. I''m not into high heels so Carly''s heels are perfect.

I can''t tell you whether Carly long lasting or not as I just got it 2 weeks ago though I can tell you that Carly ''gold/platinum'' having good quality of craftsmanship. It is good deal for 40 something USD for leather sandals. Free shipping from AMAZON is another plus. Thank you Amazon, thank you Onex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment