
Lacing the rope takes forever, otherwise, great boots for Halloween, leather parties, or normal wear.The circumference of my calves is15 inches and the boots wrinkle just a slight even when it''s tight.Don''t suggest it for those with skinnier legs.

If you''re looking at these for one time use, it''s probably best to look elsewhere. These boots take some breaking in. The first two times I wore them they absolutely tore my feet apart, and that''s even with a good pair of insoles. Once they break in they''re great. I had some boots by this brand before and was really turned off by the zippers, these don''t suffer that issue because they''re lace up only, no cheating here. That said it takes about 10 min just to put them on or take them off.
They look great, and now that they''re broke in they feel great too!
Buy Pleaser Men''s Gravel 20 Lace-Up Now
Everything went well,and I would definitly purchase through this site again,I was cautious as with any online purchase.Although now I feel at ease about purchasing any product I may find of interest through Amazon.GRAVEL-20, Black Leather 5 Strap Scuff-Toe Knee Boot by Demonia
Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Men''s Gravel 20 Lace-Up Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment