Poetic Licence Women''s Behave Yourself T-Strap Sandal

Poetic Licence Women''s Behave Yourself T-Strap Sandal,Red Tan,6.5 M US(37 EU)perfect fit to size , soft on the legs, moderate heel , not too high will buy one for my daughter up coming birthday

When I received these shoes, I was kind of taken back by the very gold heels on them, and didn''t like it at first. When looking at them online I couldn''t tell the heels look beige, but once I put them on they really aren''t bad at all, true to size (9) and comfortable, I believe I will get a lot of wear out of these.

Buy Poetic Licence Women''s Behave Yourself T-Strap Sandal Now

Poetic Licence is the most unique shoes!!So comfortable and very, very pretty.I love them.I have become addicted.

Read Best Reviews of Poetic Licence Women''s Behave Yourself T-Strap Sandal Here

The base of these is GOLD, really very gold!Love them.The print is fantastic and they are very comfortable.Love Poetic License shoes.Oh, and as with all Poetic Licence shoes, they are true to size.Going to get them in the red!

Want Poetic Licence Women''s Behave Yourself T-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment