Reef Men''s Cushion Thong Sandal

Reef Men''s Cushion Thong Sandal,Black,11 M USThe most comfortable sandal ever, as long as you don''t get them wet! The sole acts as a sponge holding onto water. The strap between the toes eventually broke. First time this ever happened to me. If you buy them hold onto your receipt.

Not as light as I had expected... comfortable though. The sole is thicker than I thought it would be.

Nice flip flops

Buy Reef Men''s Cushion Thong Sandal Now

You absolutely can not go wrong with a pair of Reef''s. They are comfortable, durable and sturdy. And these were at a great price.

Read Best Reviews of Reef Men''s Cushion Thong Sandal Here

This sandals, as are all Reefs are perfect. They are great quality and the most comfortable flip flops on the market. Don''t think, just buy!

Want Reef Men''s Cushion Thong Sandal Discount?

These sandals are very spongy.Unfortunately the insole surface is covered with a very smooth and slick material that makes the sole of your foot lose traction if your foot is wet or sweaty.It is a very disconcerting feeling that I don''t like.I would not recommend these thongs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment