
These fit true to size and dress up any outfit. They are also pretty comfortable. My one complaint is that theyhave not held up quite as well as my other Sam Edelman sandals. Over time, the jewels have gotten small scratches and the leather has worn off in the heal area.

I saw these sandals in a major department store but they didn''t have my size so I ordered from Amazon.com and am very pleased with them.They are beautiful shoes and very comfortable.I can always count on Amazon.com to find what I''m looking for at a reasonable price.
Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Fiera Sandal Now
This is my first time purchasing Sam Edelman shoes.
I tried them(6.5) at a department store but they didn''t have my size(6), so I bought them at Amazon.
Needless to say that all stones were perfectly intact when arrived.
Gorgeous sandals!!!
Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Fiera Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment