
My only disappointment with these is that they are kind of cheap looking. The gold lettering on the insole wore off on the bottom of my foot during the first wearing. Other than that, they are awesome! Very comfortable for such a high heel (They are more like 4 1/2", contrary to the description), and I certainly wouldn''t hesitate to wear them out to a place where I might have to do some walking. For those of you who care about such things, these shoes are silent, none of that click clack that is normally associated with heels. I like them, but I''m not thrilled.

This is a high quality shoe at a bargain price but the shoe is a little too narrow and I do not have a wide foot. I have B width. Just get yourself a shoe stretcher and all will be well.
Buy Sbicca Women''s Hutton Clog Now
A little too narrow, buy i got them fixed.
i wish they would have have add an elastic border.
thanks,
Read Best Reviews of Sbicca Women''s Hutton Clog Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment