Spring Step Women''s Akilah Sandal

Spring Step Women''s Akilah Sandal,Fuchsia,39 M EU / 8.5 B(M)Cute, comfortable wedge style with adjustable heal strap. This shoe is great for wide feet: I normally take a 6.5W and the 37 in this shoe fits me perfectly even though it''s "M". When I first put them on they rubbed my big toe a bit, but they are leather, so after wearing them around the house for a few hours they are already feeling great.



These are great looking shoes. They do pretty well not putting too much pressure on my arthritic toes. But I am very surprised that the arch is not built up more. Since it''s hard for me to by any kind of heel, I think I''ll just add some arch pads because they are otherwise what I need. I tend to compare most shoes with Danskos which work very well for me and keep my feet fit as I tromp hospital halls.

Buy Spring Step Women''s Akilah Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment