skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flip Flops Atlanta
Honest reviews on flip flops
Home
Amazon Best Seller
Hot New Releases
Top Rated Products
Deal of the Day
Amazon Coupons
Teva Men''s Dryden Athletic Sandal
I wanted sandals without the annoying link between ankle and toe straps but with a solid reputation and these are exactly right. They are well made as are all Teva products I still use a pair that I bought over ten years ago.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1381)
March
(201)
February
(559)
January
(621)
▼
2014
(7099)
December
(619)
November
(602)
October
(420)
September
(599)
August
(620)
July
(621)
June
(600)
May
(620)
April
(599)
March
(620)
February
(560)
January
(619)
►
2013
(4764)
December
(620)
November
(601)
October
(620)
September
(599)
August
(620)
July
(621)
June
(599)
May
(484)
0 comments:
Post a Comment