
My doctor recommended UGG''S for my feet to help with a severe case of Raynauds syndrom. Now on soc.sec. I never thought I would spend this much money on a pair of shoes but after much pressure I bought boots and felt warmth and comfort that I have never had before. So I bought these slippers for home and I wouldn''t spend a winter without them both again. It is truly therapy for your feet.

These have replaced my regular indoor slippers and if I have to run an errand I don''t have to change my shoes. I took the advice of others to buy the size down since they don''t have half sizes. They were a little snug at first but now fit perfectly.
Buy UGG Australia Women''s Rylan Slippers Now
I had my cute Rylan slippers for less than a week before the sole starter to pop off.What a bummer!They are quite comfortable and super cute with skinny jeans.Too bad they''re so poorly made.Oh yeah, I had to pay for return shipping too!
Read Best Reviews of UGG Australia Women''s Rylan Slippers Here
Very warm and comfortable, just bought them a few months ago and they got a hole but still love them.
Want UGG Australia Women''s Rylan Slippers Discount?
These slippers are very comfortable and keep my feet warm.The only thing I do not like is how low they go on my feet that I cannot wear socks with these if worn outside.
0 comments:
Post a Comment