
I just received my sandals today. I couldn''t wait to get them. They are beautiful shoes, very classy. I was so disappointed that they did not fit, the smallest size that was available was a 5.5. I can usually wear that size. I wish I had read the first review and then I would have known that they run a little big so now I have to send them back. Hopefully I can find something similar from Shoebuy so I can exchange them.

I had already purchased these exact shoes in the black over a year ago.When I found them at Amazon in the brown I just had to have them since I have almost worn out the black ones.These are my favorite sandals.Almost every time I wear them I get compliments.I wear them with both jeans and dresses.I wore 1/2 size smaller in these than I normally wear in sandals.Normally I wear a size 6 and in these the 5.5 was plenty long enough.I knew to order the 5.5 since I already had the black pair.
Buy Yellow Box Women''s Seduce Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment