
I find the Aetrex Women''s Thongs very comfortable to wear and they also support the arch of your foot.These thongs are very hard wearing never loosing their shape or comfort.

These sandals are extremely comfortable! I just wish they were a true 7.5! Aetrex sandals usually cost over $90.I was excited when I found these on sale for $39.I was disappointed to find that the 7.5 was way too small.It seemed as though they were labelled incorrectly.May be that is why they were on sale!It would have been nice if the seller had been honest and just said, "these are on sale because they are inaccurately labelled". I would have given these a 5 because they are so comfortable, but because of the mislabeling fiasco I have to give them a 4!
Buy Aetrex Women''s Tamara Thong Sandal Now
I love these. They are super comfy for my troubled heels (plantar fasciiitis).
They will look great with maxi dresses.
Read Best Reviews of Aetrex Women''s Tamara Thong Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment