
I bought the light gold color last summer at Macys and have been so addicted to the shoe that I thought to see if Amazon carried the no-longer-sold shoe. AND THEY DO! For a very flat-footed, wide foot person, this shoe is extremely comfortable. One of the others reviewers is correct, you have to size up. I only sized up from 7 to 7.5 so it was not a whole size. These shoes are beautifully made and I think I''m going to buy the black one next. For this purchase, I bought the Bronze and the Leopard. Now I have 3 of the 4! I highly recommend these shoes. They are good for walking around and they can dress up a casual outfit. They look really cute with skinny jeans or shorts.

Awesome shoes!! these shoes are super comfortable!! and very cute..., runs one size smaller..
most of the time I use 6.5 sizeand I bought 7.5.... FAST!! shipment. Thank you! Amazon :-)
(AK Anne Klein Women''s Horray Wedge, leopard.)
Buy AK Anne Klein Women''s Horray Wedge Now
These shoes are very comfortable. The iFlex really makes these shoes able to be comfortable for the long run. I have gotten many compliments on the style. If you have a wide foot I would suggest to get then a half size bigger. I also purchases they in black too! Luv em!!!
Read Best Reviews of AK Anne Klein Women''s Horray Wedge Here
Love these shoes!!Very comfortable and not too high!The color is beautiful.I have the bronze color.I would definitely order this brand again.
Want AK Anne Klein Women''s Horray Wedge Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment