
When I tried these on, the length and width were fine. But the vamp on the right sandal is a tad loose, so thats why no 4 star review. However I have a solution. Get some felt and super glue, cut a piece to fit the widest part of the t strap and glue it. That should take up the space and tighten it a bit. Nothing like having to be a cobbler with new shoes. One of the last pairs I got from Amazon were some cheap orange flats made of PU. About 1/2 size too small. Well the stretching soln (about 50% water and 50% alcohol) most likely wont work on anything, but leather. So I got out my hair dryer, put it on real hot, aimed it at the shoes'' heels and stretched out that extra 1/2 size I needed. The sizing problem is not Amazon''s fault nor mine. The shoe was made in Asia and well...anything can happen. Burnt a finger strecthing those puppies, but its still better than having to return and reorder. As a friend once said, "No one ever said beauty was easy." Ain''t that the truth.

Very happy with this purchase, sandals are very comfy and true to size, the sole is slightgly padded which is awesome since I walk a lot, leather is soft and rose gold looks beautiful!
Buy BC Footwear Women''s Hope Chest Flip Flop Now
super comfy!!I have another pair that I bought last year for $35 in Canada found these babies online for $20 with free shipping!!Ordered another pair for when my old ones "die" as I love these shoes.These shoes are super cute, I love pink, and very comfortable especially for long walking believe it or not (I have taken them to Mexico and Hawaii with me these babies will always come with me!!!Look great with a sundress or for super casual where them with blue jeans and a white top the pink will add some fun to it!:-)
Read Best Reviews of BC Footwear Women''s Hope Chest Flip Flop Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment