
I have owned Birkenstock and Betula sandals before, so this is my first pair of "Birki''s" and my first pair with the soft footbed. I used to wear the narrow style of Birkenstocks, but chose this time to go with the medium width and find that I like it better. Yes, it looks a little wide on bare feet, but it''s not clumsy or clunky, and I know when I wear the sandal with socks in the winter, there will be just enough extra room to make that comfortable. The strap placement on these sandals is perfect so that it will really hold onto your feet without forcing your toes to curl to hold onto the shoe (a problem I found with my old pair of Granada Birkenstocks). The soft footbed has a low profile toe-bar, too. With some slip-on sandals, I''ve found the wide strap below the buckle rubs my toes, but not with this Tahiti sandal. The base on which the buckle is fastened is just about as narrow as the rest of the strap so no uncomfortable rubbing. I can''t recommend them enough.

I couldn''t wait to try the new ''soft'' footbed ~ it was worth waiting for! I wish that all of my Birks had this soft footbed, it''s like walking on a cloud!
Buy Birki''s Women''s Tahiti Sandal Now
Love them!!!! No break in period. Perfect fit. Best value on Birk''s I''ve every seen. Feel great on your feet and are cute too!! Would definately buy again and recommend to all my friends and family. Almost lost them to my boyfriend. He loved the way they fit and felt on his feet too. Just a little too girly for him. Will probably buy him some for his birthday. They would make a great gift too!
Read Best Reviews of Birki''s Women''s Tahiti Sandal Here
I''ve owned many pairs of Birkenstocks (and various spin off brands) in the past 20 years, and by far these are my favorite.The soles are more giving (almost spongy) than any other pair I''ve worn. I am looking forward to many happy years wearing them!
Want Birki''s Women''s Tahiti Sandal Discount?
I have been wearing Birkenstock for years, because they are comfortable, funky and long wearing these are no exception. If you have not tried Birkenstock shoes do yourself a favour and give them a go, you won''t be sorry.
Treat your feet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment