Update: The shoes did stop pinching my toes after wearing them for about a week. Now they are perfect and are my most comfortable flats.
Really cute shoes, but way too tight in my normal size.I hope they stretch out.If you order, go at least 1/2 size up.
Buy Blowfish Women''s Naina Flat Now
They''re actually a better color than expected. More along the lines of a butterscotch than a mustard more subdued. I purchased a 7 and they are almost true to size. I may just need a little padding on the sole or heel because they slip just a little. Otherwise, I very much like them!I bought these flats for work after I sprain my foot. They were very comfortable for all day wear and fit with my foot swelling up and down. They do run a little wide so I wouldn''t buy them for narrow feet. These were my lifesavers and still are six months later. Also, if I am going to do some extended standing or walking that stresses my foot. If you have wide feet these are nice and no need to size up or down.I have very wide feet so Blowfish shoes work well for me.There is very little support but I find these shoes comfortable, nevertheless.They feel kind of like walking barefoot.I generally wear a 7W but ordered these in an 8because of my wide width and they feel very good.I LOVE the color, a dark taupe which I have not found in any other shoes.I found these shoes on Amazon and have not seen this color anywhere else.If you need a lot of arch support, these are not for you, but I find them very comfortable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment