
If you''re looking for an adult Dorothy shoe for Hallowe''en, look no further than the red glitter version here. I was not, however. These shoes seem to run a half size or so big and so I have to return them. Also, due to whatever treatment they use on the shoe or the glitter, the straps and edges of the shoe scratch at your foot, rendering them quite uncomfortable. I don''t know whether or not that will change over time, but I will be sending them back and not ordering the next size down. Too bad, too, since these shoes are just so cute looking.

I bought these for a halloween costume, and they worked out great!! If you''re going out, I would highly recommend dr. scholl''s inserts or something, because they''re comfy enough, but will make your feet sore if you''re walking around a lot. Also, I wore them with tights, and on the ankle strap and heel of the foot, the glitter kind of scraped at the tights, so be prepared for that.
Buy Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Violette-12G Sandal Now
it''s really a nice shoe order a size up! great for a formal occasion!!! very glittery! be prepared to wear with insoles for more comfort!!
Read Best Reviews of Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Violette-12G Sandal Here
They are a gift for my sister, we use the same size so I tried them out already, they feel great and I''m sure she''ll love them.
Want Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Violette-12G Sandal Discount?
The shoes are a little tight,but its nothing a little stretching can''t fix!! They came beautifully packaged with a very stylish mesh bag! I''m very pleased with the shoes! I got them for a future wedding I will be attending and They will be perfect with the little black dress I bought. I will do business with this seller again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment