Born Women''s Famke Slip-On

Born Women''s Famke Dark Brown Full Grain 7 M USThe shoes appeared a rich brown on the amazon website, but they are not that color at all.They are a light brown, grayish color.I returned them and had to pay return shipping.

I love these shoes...stylish and comfy.BUT like other reviewers said, these are NOT dark brown!The ones I received are GREY, even though they came in a box that said they were dark brown, and they look NOTHING like the picture!I am keeping them because as I said before, I do really like them.BUT I still need a pair of BROWN shoes!!!

Buy Born Women''s Famke Slip-On Now

These are awesome! Fun to wear, to see, and glad I bought them. Go with everything! The grey color blend well and love it.

Read Best Reviews of Born Women''s Famke Slip-On Here

As an instructor I''m on my feet 7+ hours a day, therefore, comfort and support is a HUGH issue for me along with style and these shoes have delivered!

Want Born Women''s Famke Slip-On Discount?



These look slightly more polished in the photo than in person. But I like them because they''re funky. The fit is good, and I can step into them without unzipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment