Calvin Klein Women''s Kendall Pump

Calvin Klein Women''s Kendall Patent Lizard Print Platform Pump,Black, ,8 M USI have this in Anthracite Snake Print and its gorgeous,even better than online with some gold shining through the silver. Very comfortable and true to size.

This shoes are elegant and beautiful.They are very comfortable, and true to size, you can wear them all day.I have them in 3 colors and no regrets ''cause they are fantastic!

Estos zapatos son bellos.Son súper confortables y la talla es exacta.Los puedes usar todo el día sin cansarte o dañarte los pies.Los tengo en 3 colores y no me arrepiento porque son fantásticos.

Buy Calvin Klein Women''s Kendall Pump Now

A pretty shoe!Very comfortable especially given the heel height.Fits true to size with a lot of room in the toebox.

Read Best Reviews of Calvin Klein Women''s Kendall Pump Here

Let me start by saying, I do not take the time to write reviews very often but after purchasing this shoe, I had to pass along my opinion. I have been looking for a simple black closed toe pump to wear once the weather cools down a bit and I am so happy that I found this one. I bought it in the black patent lizard print. This is a beautiful, sexy shoe on and I love how the patent material gives it a bit of shine. Despite the high heel, it is very comfortable. I think the combination of the platform, the cushioned inside, and the wonderful overall quality makes it a shoe that can be worn for hours without pain or discomfort. It does run a bit narrow but it is a welcomed fit for my feet because they don''t slip off with every step. I typically do not spend this much money on shoes but once I put it on, I knew it was well worth the investment. I highly recommend this product

Want Calvin Klein Women''s Kendall Pump Discount?



These are gorgeous shoes, I got them in the plum lizard which is a purplish red, very pretty.I normally wear a size 7-1/2 in all shoes and have a normal width foot, but while these are long enough, the toe box is narrow and tight, my toes were squished. Ordering a half size up I don''t think would help because then they would be slipping off my heel and I don''t think they would stretch enough to make them comfortable.I so hate that they don''t fit well because they are so stylish and very pretty and I love the color. Back they go :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment