Capezio Women''s Dancesport Stella 2 Inch Dance Shoe

Capezio Women''s Dancesport Stella 2 Inch Shoe,Cinnamon,8.5 M USI''ve purchased a number of ballroom dancing shoes over the years, so I have a fairly extensive collection of worn out shoes experience. Last year I purchased a pair of 2.5"(+) Capezio''s that quickly became my favorite pair due to the shorter shank, creating more flexibility of the soles. Unfortunately, I was recently diagnosed with early stages of arthritis in both big toes, which is quite painful as a Rhythm dancer since you spend the majority of your time on your toes and balls of your feet. I have never liked the look of most of the lower heel dance shoes, which are generally either cuban heels or small 1.6" heels. Most of these type also have a longer shank in the sole, making them very inflexible. I was excited to find these 2'' heels and waited with crossed fingers that the soles would be as flexible as my higher heeled favorites. I was so very excited to find that they have the exactly the same flexibility! I wore them for the first time last night at an hour & half dance lesson (preparing for competition!) and was extremely pleased with how much better my feet felt at the end of the night. Thank you, Capezio, for recognizing that some people need a lower heeled shoe that will still allow them to dance at a more more advanced level. And they''re so pretty as well and make my legs look great!

As for some of the reviews I''ve read for Capezio shoes and ballroom shoes in general, here is a little tip if you''re new to purchasing this type of shoe. Generally if your foot is a normal width, you will want a 1/2 size smaller than your street shoe size. Yes, they will be snug at first, but will always stretch. And yes, your toes are likely to hang off the end somewhat, but that is because you need to be able to use your toes to grip the floor better. Dance shoes should not fit like street heels. If they do, your feet will slide around, causing your feet to hurt and creating some chaos with your dancing as well.

I really liked these but initially felt they were not stable enough and was planning to return them.Two-to-three days later when I went to box them up I gave them another try and LOVED them.The original issue was the heel I took the first step, heard a creaking sound and thought "uh oh!".Glad I gave them another go before returning because they are true winners.The satin is super soft and the sparkling rhinestone-type embellishment gives just enough pizazz/oomph/flourish to transform these from being daytime-plain to being evening-stylish.They''re comfortable and for me they ran absolutely true to size.Recommend!

Buy Capezio Women''s Dancesport Stella 2 Inch Dance Shoe Now

These shoes are elegant and great for dancing. They feel secure on my feet yet look dressy. The heels really aren''t 2 inch, more like 2 1/2 inches.

Read Best Reviews of Capezio Women''s Dancesport Stella 2 Inch Dance Shoe Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment