Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Prestige

Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Prestige Open Toe Pump,Grafite,5.5 M USI only gave it 3 stars, just because the band at the front is a bit narrow, and I have normal feet (not wide) and it was tight...had to get the band stretched.Other than that the shoe is a hit and everyone asked where I got it.Not made for standing for long periods though!

I bought these shoes for my something blue for my wedding. They are gorgeous and the Peri blue is just gorgeous. I cant wait to have these poking out from under my dress. Very comfortable shoes and runs true to size.

Buy Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Prestige Now



I fell in love with this shoe the moment I saw it.I bought it in the old silver size 6 1/2 and the color is fabulous.The problem I have with heels is that my feet are very narrow and I always have to put those pads in the back so my heel doesn''t slip out.With these shoes, they are very high so I also had to put a gel pad so my feet wouldn''t slide forward.The shoes still felt a little spacious so I ordered them in the size 6 which fits better.A little snug in the front with the fourth little toe but that front strip area can be stretched.If you are unsure between two sizes, buy both to try them out because the sizes are hard to come across depending on the color you are looking for.All in all, this is a gorgeous heel that is a must have and the color is pretty exact as to how it looks in the pictures!

Read Best Reviews of Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Prestige Here



These are the best pairs of shoes I''ve bought at Carlos Carlos. Unlike other shoes made in China, these shoes are made in Brazil. Beautiful design and high quality. I feel sexy wearing them to a wedding.

Want Carlos by Carlos Santana Women''s Prestige Discount?

They fit great true the size have ordered them in size 8. Perhaps a little bit narrow on the front, but no problem after trying them part times. I love high heels and these shoes are so great. The colour red is so bride. These are my wedding shoes for my wedding in my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment